It’s Wednesday which means I did more painting!! Well, I did one more and worked on two of the pieces I did last week. This is Lila:
I worked on her mouth after this picture- here’s a picture:
And I fixed Norma!! I like her now- I think she’s not so akward-
And then I worked on Katherine-
I really dig them. Lila is completely acrylic paint, and the rest of them are ink, pastel, and acrylic paint. Also- I started wisp, then frogged wisp and then started something else. Basically I want to do some leaf lace in alternating patterns. We’ll see how it works out. Here’s some super hot yarn pictures!!
and the beginning of the new and improved scarf:
I’m excited to see what happens!